Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sharing my Google Reader with all of you...

So the more I learn how to use Google Reader and the Blogger website the more I like it. Now as I find articles/feeds from all over the internet, I can mark them as "shared" and they will appear in a list of the lower right column of the blog page. This will give you some interesting reading on items that I either don't have time or desire to blog about. One really cool article that is over there is 21 questions answered about the Mormon faith, in response to Mitt Romney, a mormon, running for president of the United States. I have also linked it above. I think they have skirted around some of the facts and "watered down" the answers as much as possible. In my mind any teaching that adds to or takes away from the Gospel in the Bible is a cult, and that is how I view Mormons... Read it and let me know what you think.

CC

No comments: